Saturday, March 10, 2007

Fanmail from the Mandatory Marriage Movement

I keep on saying this time and time again. The mandatory marriage movement is the most nasty movement I have ever dealt with. I have dealt with King James Only advocates, Roman Catholics, Eastern Orthodox, Jehovah's Witnesses, and many others, and I can honestly say this movement is the worst. For your parousal, here is an example of a message that one of their advocates posted for me on Anakin Niceguy's blog. Such a kind soul:

PC,

You really are amazing. for someone who whines constantly about name calling, you seem to have no problem calling people names yourself. Please wake up and stop acting like a child. Your ego is also not doing you any favors or do I need to write that in GREEK for you to understand it.

GH

As I said. This movement is becoming exactly like the childish men they think they are trying to refute.

No comments: