Wednesday, April 09, 2008

More Fanmail from the Mandatory Marriage Movement

Well, I could probably pick any of Gortexgrrl's posts from last time, but, as many of you know, Darren Allen absolutely takes the cake when it comes to nastiness, irrationality, and just downright refusal to even listen to what the other side is saying. No comment is really needed here. I just let his own words speak for themselves. He is such a kind soul :-).

---------------------------------------------------------------
Hey when can we see your picture?

I am sure there are a lot peoplr here who want to see your mug.

How come we have no pithy commnents from Ted Slater?

Ted, where are you?
---------------------------------------------------------------
Adam,

You are a jackass.

We don't care what that means in greek or ancient aramaic.

Thanks,
The Hobbits
---------------------------------------------------------------

Keep in mind, this is a man who goes to Wheaton. Yes, that's right. Yet this is the best he knows how to respond???????? Now, I have no idea if it is the same Darren that is found in Debbie Maken's recent post, but I do know one thing interesting. Debbie Maken will talk about the fruits of her movement in terms of marriages, but she will never tell you about the fruits of her movement in terms of the behavior of the adherents. Her version of this movement has become just as nasty and cultic as Peter Ruckman ever dreamed of being. Apparently, marriage is so important that your behavior is secondary.

However, Darren's behavior is certainly a fruit of this movement. As I said, it speaks for itself.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you are such a whiny little girl. I just asked for your picture. What's wrong with that?

Be a man. If you can dish it out, be ready to take it.

If you call someone nasty and cultic, be ready to be called a jackass.

Also, the word is spelled d-e-b-a-c-l-e.

By the way, I graduated from college. You are also doing wonders for Trinity's reputation.

RedKnight said...

Adam is not a girl. I can understand why he might not want to give you his picture. I know that I certainly wouldn't want you to have my picture, especially if you already know where I live. I might end up on "RedWatch", or you might even look me up and try to do me harm. As for you being cultlike, if the shoe fits, wear it.

PuritanCalvinist said...

Darren,

Just keep talking. Your tongue is hanging you. It is one of my most powerful weapons against Debbie Maken and Co.

In case you didn't learn about Godly behavior, nothing warrants calling someone a "jackass," or any of the other colorful terms you have used. Nothing warrants the condescending language you have used in your post. One wonders just how Christian your thinking is.

Let me ask you, how do you interpret this verse?:

2 Timothy 2:24-25 The Lord's bond-servant must not be quarrelsome, but be kind to all, able to teach, patient when wronged, 25 with gentleness correcting those who are in opposition, if perhaps God may grant them repentance leading to the knowledge of the truth,

I think that certainly rules out everything you have written in the last two days. The fact that you seek to be obedient to an unbiblical movement rather than to this verse speaks volumes, and I just keep letting it do so.

God Bless,
Adam

Anonymous said...

I only have one response to your comment about your charge of being condesending:

HA

I don't even care about Maken and her movement. I view you as the school yard bully who thinks he has all the answers and can pick on everyone. The truth is, deep down inside you are just a scared little boy who lacks any confidence and feels like a big man cause he can write greek on a blog.

You need to grow up.

PuritanCalvinist said...

Darren,

As I said, just keep talking. Your tongue is hanging you.

I do find it interesting that you view me as a schoolyard bully, when you are the one who is using colorful words like "jackass."

I find it interesting that you say you don't care about Maken's movement, and yet all of your comments have been related to this issue.

I think you are someone who likes to get on blogs, and cause trouble. Trust me, it is not working. Even Redknight can see through you. I just continue to let your comments speak for themselves.

God Bless,
Adam